New Product- Aunty John's Cheesy Shortbread


A family favorite with a great story. This buttery cheddar shortbread is a holiday favorite for entertaining or enjoying all on your own.

Now available for order- $9 for two dozen or $16 for four dozen.

The story behind the shortbread.
My Great Aunt was Kathleen Wilkinson. From the time that she was a little girl she was called John. And she kept that name and we all called her Aunty John. For as long as I can remember, she baked these yummy shortbreads for Christmas and gave them to friends and family, always wrapped up and packaged in little bowls. Every Christmas, we looked forward to Aunty John's Cheesy Shortbread. As soon as I was old enough to bake on my own, I asked my Dad for the recipe and started making them. Now I bake them every Christmas. I promise that you will love them and they will become a family favorite for you too.


Comments

Popular Posts