Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day!

I have some delightful treats in the Kitchen for this Mother's Day to help you celebrate all the mothers in your life.

Inspired by my mother who loves tea more than anyone I know I have created a collection of sweets and treats all in the name of Tea!

Tea-infused Gourmet Marshmallows

My mother taught me to love tea and now I am blending my favorites into my fluffy, heavenly marshmallows

Flavors:
Lavender Earl Grey
Darjeeling
Chai
Green

Available in a bag of 6 Jumbos for $6

Tea-infused Shortbread Cookies

A perfect accompaniment to a cup of tea

Flavors:
Lavender Earl Grey
Darjeeling
Chai
Vanilla

Available in a bag of 6 squares for $6
or half-dipped in chocolate for $8

Gourmet Tea Gift Basket

Give Mom a Confection Collection of tea inspired treats with your choice of gourmet tea all beautifully packaged and ready to give

$25 gift bag
$40 gift basket

FREE delivery in Vancouver and available to ship across Canada and the US

Email Kimberley at kimberleyskitchen@live.ca

Happy Mother's Day!


Comments

Popular Posts