Treat Tuesday! August 30th

Photo by Magna Vita Photography

Happy Toasted Marshmallow Day!

Did you even know there was such a thing? All these days to celebrate the marshmallow! What fun! AND today we are celebrating Treat Tuesday with an extra special treat!

As many of you know I am moving in a few weeks. I am busy whipping up orders and getting the Kitchen ready for the Fall Confection Collection.

As a thank you to all of my loyal fans and customers this summer (especially those of you who attended my summer market) I am offering you a treat for your next treat!

I am offering 15% off your next order (over $25)

-and all you have to do is visit my Facebook page or Twitter and leave me a comment-

 I will keep your name on file and you can use this treat coupon anytime before November 30th. Which is great because I have some amazing treats coming your way for Halloween and Thanksgiving.

The Fall Confection Collection will be arriving September 9th.

ps. keep following because next week you get to vote for one of the fall flavors!


Comments

Popular Posts