Treat Tuesday - Queen Bee Patisserie


This week's Treat Tuesday is a sweet one. I am featuring one of my favorite bakers in BC.

I met the Queen Bee of Queen Bee Patisserie a few months ago when I created and hosted the Tri-Cities Baker's Market in Coquitlam, BC. Queen Bee is actually a friend of a friend and I knew long before I met her that she was an accomplished baker. When I contacted her to participate in the market, and then eventually tried her baking, I became a Fan for Life.

Queen Bee's specialty are the popular "treat du jour", Macaron. Her Macaron flavors are unique and truly delicious. She also specializes in other French- inspired bakery items such as tarts and cookies. And, as if that's not enough to keep her busy, the Queen Bee crafts gourmet dog treats.

Located in Langley, BC and now accepting local orders online, I highly recommend ordering soon for the holiday season. Or you can find the Queen Bee at a local market this fall.

Please visit her Facebook page and take a look at what she is baking this week- it all looks so, shall I say, delice.

~Kimberley

Popular Posts