Gourmet Marshmallows in the news~


photo by Magna Vita Photography

Well, it's official. Gourmet marshmallows are the next cupcake. Or at least that is what has been said recently in the New York Times. And now, you can read all about this food trend  making it to Canada in Maclean's magazine.

I was delighted to be asked for an interview about my little marshmallow business. And I am excited to see such a beautifully written article on this, my very favorite subject. (a big thanks to Rosemary Counter for including me. And please check out her website- she is my kind of gal).

On a personal note, my Dad has a subscription to the magazine so he was very excited that it would be in the mail for him. It is certainly a lot of fun for me to be included in such sweet company. I would like to thank everyone who has supported me along the way- I am truly grateful.

~Kimberley

Comments

Popular Posts