Treats Galore~

Being a candy maker around holidays is a blessing and a curse. On the one hand, it is so much fun to make seasonal treats for my friends and family. On the other hand, there is a fairly big expectation that I supply a lot of candy for gifts, treats, and the like.

I have been thinking about the treats I will hand out this Halloween. I think it is fair to say that most people in our neighborhood have heard of me, even if they don't know that I live here. I also want to hand out treats that are a better choice than the store bought/food corp/blobs of faux everything.

I thought I would ask you, my fans, what treats I should hand out at the door this year! Comment here or on Facebook. I would love to know what you think. Here are some of the treats I was thinking of, but if you think of something different, please comment.

Mini Pumpkin Marshmallows
Candy Corn Marshmallows
Mini Chocolate Cookies
Marshmallow Bites with hot cocoa mix


Happy Halloween!

Comments

Popular Posts