warm & cozy~


Perhaps my favorite expression. I realized this when I heard my daughters using it frequently. I love fall and winter. Especially now that I live somewhere with a snowy winter. And I love to be warm and cozy.
If you know me, you know that Christmas is my all-time favorite holiday. I have amazing childhood memories of Christmas and all the fun activities and delicious food of the season. I am one of those people that spend a lot of time planning for Christmas. By this time, I have completed any shopping that I may be doing, am finishing craft projects, and preparing the menu of food and treats.
Marshmallows always conjure up "warm & cozy" for me. The way they melt and turn to fluff in my hot cocoa, or toast a little for a s'more, they seem to always compliment comfort food.
Enjoy the warmth of the season and delight in sweets and treats that are good for your soul. I know that I sure will!


Comments

Popular Posts