Fall is Coming!

You all know how much I love fall. Even though it is still August, it is starting to feel like fall in these parts. We have cool, foggy mornings, and a little rain (that is helping with the local forest fires). With a ban on open fires, I feared my customers would not be able to enjoy roasting marshmallows and making s'mores as the summer winds down. Well, it turns out you are all very resourceful. I have heard of some creative means to roast marshmallows and it made me realize that this is truly a year-round treat that we can enjoy outdoors and indoors.

With fall comes my new FALL MENU! It will launch in a few days. I am thrilled because I am growing my menu and offerings, both online and at markets, cafes, and stores. Curious where you can buy Kimberley's Kitchen other than our online shop?

We are delighted to be available at the Bitter Creek Cafe in Stewart, BC, at Eat Green Organics in London, Ontario, Two Sisters Cafe in Smithers, BC and at the farmer's markets in Smithers and New Hazelton. We also have some new retailers coming on board in the next few months and we will be making some exciting announcements when that happens!

Stay tuned for some fall deliciousness, people. Can you say caramels and pumpkin and chocolate and s'mores?

Thanks for the amazing support!
~Kimberley

Comments

Popular Posts