SMALL BITES FOOD BUSINESS

I have exciting news for you! Kimberley's Kitchen is growing and so is the demand for our small business services. In 2014, I was approached by several people for help with their small food business. I am happy to share my experiences (so far!) and help in any way that I can. When I was starting my food business, many aspects were daunting and I found that professional help was expensive. I gradually developed my business over time, learning along the way, and invested every dollar into further growth, expansion, and building on my small-scale start.

One aspect of launching a food business that is very expensive, confusing, and at times frustrating, is generating proper NUTRITIONAL FACTS LABELS. There are many expensive options out there, but many of these are far too expensive for the small scale food producer. I remember thinking that there was such an opportunity for a smaller business to help those starting out. So I decided to do it myself.

SMALL BITES FOOD BUSINESS is for the small-scale food producer in Canada- providing nutritional facts labels, consulting, and other resources for your business at affordable prices so that you can bring your food product vision to store shelves. We make it easy for you to be ready to present to distributors and retailers. We can also help you with the myriad of details that can seem overwhelming while trying to get a business off the ground.

Check out Small Bites on Twitter or online to see more. We will have an amazing PROMO available soon so please contact us if you are interested in learning more!

Happy cooking!
Kimberley

Comments

Popular Posts