Celebrating 5 Years!


It is a very exciting time for Kimberley's Kitchen!

We are celebrating our 5 year anniversary on October 1st! It feels like quite the milestone given everything that has happened in the last 5 years and how far we've come as a business and community.

I am incredibly grateful to you, my customers, fans and friends, for supporting this journey, for believing in me, for helping to shape our business and allow us to bring you good treats every day.

As a thank you, we have decided to celebrate with our BIGGEST SALE EVER!

But that's not all. We are also hosting our BIGGEST GIVEAWAY EVER!

When I was planning our anniversary I couldn't decide between a sale and a giveaway so I decided to do both! Check out all of the details below and be sure to share- the more the merrier!

Thank you for 5 great years and I can't wait to show you what is happening in the next year- it is going to be amazing!

BIGGEST SALE EVER!

(online only)
Buy our 6 Month Subscription Artisan Food Box and receive a second of the same value for FREE to give (or keep, if you really love marshmallows) 
DISCOUNT CODE BOGO5

BIGGEST GIVEAWAY EVER!

Visit us on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, OR PINTEREST
 for all of the details! Share the love for your chance to 

WIN A 6 MONTH SUBSCRIPTION FOR OUR 
ARTISAN FOOD BOX!

thank you!
~kimberley




Comments

Popular Posts